D&D 5th: Explorer's Guide to Wildemount
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Set off on your own adventures in a familiar setting with the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount. Created with our friends at Dungeons & Dragons, this campaign guide centers around the brewing conflict between the Dwendalian Empire and Kryn Dynasty and includes a guide to help you scale how much of an impact these disputing parties may have on your own campaign. The question is, how do you want to do this?
- 304 pages of material that will help you create your own dynamic campaign set within Exandria’s mystery-laden continent of Wildemount.
- Four starting adventures, set in four different regions of Wildemount, which are full of terrifying discoveries and dangerous secrets. These adventures have been designed to take your adventuring party from level one to three.
- Three brand new subclasses: Echo Knight, Chronurgist, and Graviturgist.
- A guide to dunamancy magic, including new dunimantic spells!.
- 23 brand new creatures for your heroes to encounter (if they’re lucky…or not, depending).
- Descriptions for brand new magic items and Wildemount’s legendary Vestiges of Divergence.
- A guide to the calamitous history of Wildemount.
- An extensive breakdown of the Wildemount pantheon, featuring idols and demigods that exist outside of the pantheon.
- A breakdown of the major and minor factions found in Wildemount and important figures within each faction.
- A gazetteer replete with locations familiar to Critical Role fans. (alongside curious locales only hinted at in bygone lore)